- ***Users who took the Pre Credit Counseling Course with Pioneer Credit Counseling will go to and.pioneercredit.com and login using the same username and password. Select “Purchase Post Filing Course” or Debtor Education – Post Filing Course.
- New users click this link to Register for Post Debtor Education.
- Select New Registrations Click Here to Get Started Button.
- Select Debtor Education
- If you have your Attorney Number select “Yes” and enter it in. If you don’t have the attorney number select “No” and search for your attorney by name. If you are not using a legal advisor select “I’m Filing My Own Bankruptcy”.
- Read through and Accept the Terms
- a. Go through and fill out all of your personal information b. Create Username & Password c. Make payment.
- Re-enter your newly created password to login and proceed to your course.
- Click on Debtor Education – Post Filing Course.
- Proceed through the entire course, using the information we asked you to gather in the above section. (*2 Hours Required)
- Once you meet the course requirements we will issue your Certificate.
*Returning users can go directly to and.pioneercredit.com to log back into their course.
- Gather information listed above and call Pioneer Credit Counseling: 1-866-210-3590.
- Make payment:
We accept: Debit Cards & Western Union.
Cashier’s Checks or Money Orders should be mailed to:Attn: Accounting Dept.
PO Box 6860
Rapid City, SD 57709-6860
- You will receive your Simplified Guide to Financial Life Skills Workbook & Disclosures by mail or you can download those off our website.
- Once the disclosure is returned and payment received an appointment will be scheduled for your phone conference.
- Your education will be completed over the phone in a conference class (allow for 60-90 minutes).
- Upon completion we will issue your Certificate.
Same Day Certificate Distribution:
- You or your attorney will be able to access your Certificate of Debtor Education online.
- Log back into your account using your username and password and click on Record Center.
- Print the Certificate of Debtor Education (as a courtesy we can also fax or email your certificate to your attorney upon request).
- Your attorney can also access your certificate if they are registered for our attorney portal.